Shears for soft stems (carnation, blackberry, aromatic, tomatoes, alstroemerias, etc.)
SKU: FELCO 300
Vintage scissors and pick-up with blade / blade type cutting head
- Pruning shears / vintage scissors and collection
- Designed for right-handed users
- Suitable for large or small hands
- Curved blade and counter-blade made of stainless steel
- Practical hole in the handle to insert a carrying strap
- Spring, screw and nut available
- Ergonomic handles without phthalates **
- Designed in Switzerland, manufactured in Italy
- The lightweight construction of the FELCO 300 facilitates the necessary handling for harvesting and harvesting tasks.
- Ergonomic handles, made of a solid composite material, ensure comfort when pruning and trimming.
- The curved head allows easy and efficient cutting of branches and small peduncles.
- The structure and reliability of the stainless steel cutting head ensure that you can perform pruning and trimming tasks with confidence.
- Heat treatment and hardening experience will provide you with an ultra-sharp edge for years.
- The flexible spring softens the pressure on the hand while ensuring that the cut is fast and sensitive.
- A simple opening and closing mechanism keeps the tool ready to work with it or to store it.
- The ergonomic composite handle and stainless steel cutting head make the FELCO 300 ideal for working in humid environments.
- Red mangoes underline our tradition, in addition to serving as a signaling beacon, so you can always find your FELCO tool in any environment.